We are determined to achieve the highest standards in health, safety and environmental (“HSE”) performance and intend to continue strengthening our position as a leader in safe and compliant offshore and onshore operations around the world.
Safety for our people, our communities and the environment takes priority on every project. We are committed to implementing dynamic and robust HSE programs, as well as cultivating an organizational culture committed to superior HSE performance.
We can help you meet your HSE compliance goals, as well. Gorine Energy offers clients around the world a range of quality services to assist with the development, execution and management of ongoing HSE programs to ensure the health and safety of employees, as well as compliance with environmental and safety regulations.
Our Safety & Environmental services include:
- HSE program development, management & consulting
- Risk management consulting
- Hazard and operability studies/hazard identification
- Facility/site audits & third-party inspections
- Inspection preparation
- Regulatory compliance audits
- Competency assessment & OPITO-accredited safety & emergency response training
Provision of HSE technicians & specialists
- Safety system sales, installation, inspection, calibration & repair
Fire & gas detection
- Navigation aids
- Fire extinguishers (repair & service)
- Remote monitoring
- Page party alarm systems
- Pneumatic / electrical safety systems